The information provided here is the standard request for a Certificates of Insurance. This is critical for three primary reasons…
- Certificates of Insurance are required prior to the issuance of a purchase order.
- Certificates of Insurance are required prior to stepping foot on any ASARCO mining sites.
- Certificates of Insurance are required to be updated annually with confirmed delivery to a buyer within ASARCO Purchasing.
Please be advised that ASARCO LLC requires your Certificate of Insurance before a purchase order can be issued. Certificates are needed for all ASARCO LLC locations, and Silver Bell Mining LLC.
The following address is to be used for all locations:
5285 E. Williams Circle Suite 2000
Tucson AZ 85711.
Please note Asarco Incorporated is now ASARCO LLC. Please be sure this change is made on your current certificates. The certificates in scope are…
- BothExpiration & Affectivity Dates
- General Liability
- Automobile Liability
- Worker’s Comp/Employer’s Liability
- Additional Insured Statement
- Waiver of Subrogation Statement
Our purchase order terms require a current copy of the Certificate of Insurance on file in order that vendors/contractors become eligible to enter onto our mine sites. Therefore, please have your authorized insurance company representative complete a new Certificate of Insurance with the liability amounts shown on the attachment and forward it to:
ASARCO LLC & Silver Bell Mining LLC
c/o BROWZ, LLC
13997 South Minuteman Drive, Ste. 350
Draper, UT 84020
Additionally, please be aware that the following two statements are required by ASARCO LLC and must be included on each policy and shown on the Certificate of Insurance.
- ASARCO LLC and Silver Bell Mining LLC are named as an additional insured as its interest may appear with respect to the above liability policies.
- Insured hereby waives the insurer’s right of subrogation against ASARCO LLC and Silver Bell Mining LLC, its subsidiaries, agents and affiliated companies, and their directors, officers, agents and employees.
Download the Asarco LLC – Browz Company Registration Form